Corporations need trustworthy legal counsel
Kelly Walling of Caperton Walling Law Firm, PLLC has the experience and integrity to work with you, supporting the circumstances and needs of your business or non-profit.
A highly experienced business lawyer, Kelly Walling is equally adept at transactional and trial business law. Tenaciously driven to achieve comprehensive corporate protection and growth, she is proficient with structuring a broad range of documents including:
- Software licensing and data process agreements
- Subscription and software as a service (SaaS) based agreements
- Corporate structuring and policy
- Due diligence reviews
- IP protection such as licensing agreements, non-disclosure, and non-compete agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Employment and contractor agreements and policies
- Lease negotiations
Part of Ms. Walling’s business experience involves establishing and assisting with non-profits. She formed the non-profit Flower Mound Women in Business (“FMWIB”) and serves as its General Counsel. Ms. Walling provides her services to FMWIB free of charge, just as FMWIB offers itself to women as a non-profit.